Capture your most precious memories on-board with an exclusive session in our Private Studio. This intimate experience is available on most of our ships across Disney, Royal Caribbean, and Celebrity cruise lines. We offer limited sessions on board so booking early is highly recommended.
This premium experience is the perfect way to capture and share unforgettable moments with your family that will last a lifetime!
- Private Studio Photo Sessions last approximately 30 minutes
- We recommend that groups larger than 6 guests book 2 consecutive sessions
- A maximum of 12 guests can be accommodated in the Studio at one time
- Portraits are professionally shot and delivered in an artistic black and white format
- There is no sitting fee and no obligation to purchase
- While many guests prefer to join on Formal evenings, more casual attire is perfectly acceptable
- Guests will have a vast variety of options for digital collections for them to take home, print, and share*
- These memories can also be turned into collector’s items with our custom-made line of Premium Acrylic Cover Albums, Wall Art collections, Metal Fine Art Prints, Wrapped Canvases and more*
Images taken during your exclusive Private Studio Photo Session are not included in any other photography package.
*Digital collections will be delivered to your staterooms during your cruise on a custom USB drive. Personalized products will be shipped to your home or other specified address within 4 to 6 weeks after the end of your cruise. Guests may select from any of our customizable package combinations starting at $500.
Guests 18 years of age and up may reserve a Private Studio session with our professional studio photographer by visiting our Photo Gallery on board or through My Cruise Activities (on Disney only). As a courtesy to others, please cancel or reschedule any session if your plans change.
If you are interested in booking a Private Studio Photo Session, you can contact us by opening a support ticket here or you can contact the Photo Department once you get on board.