Often times updating to the latest version of Our Cruise Photos Digital will solve a number of issues you may be experiencing with access to your photo disc.
If you have the application already installed follow the below instructions to clear the data and get the new application.
1. Ensure your Photo DISC is not in the drive
2. Delete the existing "Our Cruise Photos app" from your computer
3. Download the new "Our Cruise Photos" application from the below link
4. Open the application once downloaded and follow the install procedure on screen
5. Insert the Photo DISC back into the drive and the photos should begin to load on the new application.
For the latest Windows app
For the latest Mac app
*Using Internet Explorer to download files via dropbox sometimes has issues, please try Chrome, Firefox or Safari if problems occur
6. When complete Insert the Photo DISC back into the drive and the photos should begin to load on the new application.
Need further help or information? please raise a ticket, raising a ticket will provide all necessary information for our team to assist you.
Further assistance for Mac users
You may notice your application shows the below message once first install it. By clicking download you will download the latest version of the application directly to your computer. Once this is done you may open up that downloaded file and begin installing the new application. At the end of the application process you will be asked "Do you wish to replace the current "Our Cruise Photos application" please click "yes". Upon reopening the new application you will be ready to go.